With communication being the cornerstone of today’s fast-paced and interconnected world, how companies communicate internally and externally can make all the difference. Achieving seamless collaboration, increased productivity, and enhanced customer experience has become top of mind, and thus, new tools and platforms that simplify processes have emerged.
This new world of remote and hybrid work has called for the rapid rise of cloud technology, and the phone system, the biggest communication tool, is not left behind. It has undergone a remarkable transformation, giving rise to sophisticated cloud-based communication solutions offering many benefits.
Among such platforms is Cloudli. A prominent player that is known for its prowess in providing cloud phone systems that have transformed the communication and collaboration of businesses for the better.
What is Cloudli?
Cloudli is a Canadian business telecommunication solution that has been developing affordable, flexible, and feature-rich solutions for over two decades. Cloudli offers several plans geared towards organizations of various sizes.
Cloudli for Start-Ups
A reliable phone system is paramount to your start-up. This is a crucial stage of the business where communication and credibility are essential to foster a positive brand image and win customers over. As a new business, you equally aim to manage expenses wisely and, therefore, seek flexible, cost-effective solutions to fulfill your communication needs.
Transitioning from a traditional telecom provider to a Cloudli phone system provides a business phone number that allows you to call your customers and enables seamless two-way texting. Cloudli phone system for start-ups offers a range of other valuable features, such as:
- Keep your existing number
- Voicemail to email transcriptions
- Track a conversation’s history with the unified conversation view
- Apps for remote work
- A-la-carte pricing
- Virtual call queues, skillset-based routing, and agent reassignment
Cloudli for Growing SMBs
As a growing small and medium-scale enterprise with an established customer base, integrating your phone system with other software and tools, including customer relationship management, sales tracking, and more, becomes important.
Cloudli’s unified communication solution caters to these business requirements with a wide array of features, including:
- Customizable business hours
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to triage incoming calls.
- Mobile and desktop texting
- A unified conversation view to track conversations across mediums
- Team communication monitoring
Cloudli for Enterprise
Enterprises often need a robust phone system to manage and streamline communication across their multiple departments & locations. Cloudli offers enterprises a secure real-time IP fax and SIP trunk communication solution that integrates voice, video, and other media into a centralized communication platform. Here are some key features of these services.
- PIPEDA, SOX, and PCI data protection compliant
- Seamless Interoperability: The standard-based architecture simplifies interoperability between platforms
- Data isn’t stored during transmission
- AES data encryption
- Scalable pricing where you can add phone lines as needed
- Carrier-grade voice quality
- An IP-PBX doesn’t always require replacing all existing hardware
Regardless of your organization size, the Cloudli Connect plan provides unlimited local and long-distance calls to the US and Canada, enterprise mailboxes, call waiting, caller ID, conference calls, fast dialling, call transfers, call filtering, business contact directory and more.
Cloudli in Summary
- Cloudli provides a flexible monthly contract that allows you to pay only for the services you need. You have the freedom to modify your plan monthly. This month-to-month, cost-effective solution is excellent for new start-ups and small & medium businesses.
- Cloudli collaborates with about 4 handset manufacturers, offering a wide range of choices, but they charge a $25 programming fee for such devices.
- Cloudli’s cloud service is hosted on Canadian servers.
Ready to Take the Next Step with Cloudli?
Our office phone and cloud communication experts are ready to guide you through the process of moving your office phone system to the cloud and setting up your service with Cloudli.
It’s easy to start with us – contact our experts by filling out this form today.