Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As our Showroom Experience Coordinator, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” This role will allow you to combine your passion for design and desire to provide the best possible customer experience for our showroom guests.
You will create inspiring, innovative displays in our showroom, showcasing our product offering to the best of our ability and provide sales support, learning from our exceptional Account Management team. You thrive on creativity, taking initiative and are passionate about contributing to your community and providing the best customer experience.
- You fit with Office Interiors’ Core Values (our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity)
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected for every member of our team
- You would love to take your passion for design to help others “love the way they work”
- You have strong professional communication skills (written and verbal) and would enjoy sharing the benefits of our products
- You have solid time management and tracking skills, are self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- You are ambitious and enjoy the challenge of working independently to deliver results
- You can multitask efficiently, prioritizing tasks, sometimes under time pressures
- You are interested in learning and growing professionally, with the potential to build a career in sales
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales you will be responsible for all aspects of our showroom organization and overall client experience
- Working with our installation and cleaning teams to ensure our showroom is in pristine condition, exceeding our customer’s vision
- Maintaining the Showroom Library with an organized and up to date portfolio of samples, catalogues, and finishes
- Assisting the team in the preparation of presentations, with media, materials, and demos as required
- Acting as the primary sales resource for walk-in customers
- Providing sales support activities to the team
- Continuously learning new products, market trends and bringing new ideas to the team
- Occasionally participating in market development, trade shows, community events, those sponsored by Office Interiors or our Customers
- Post-secondary education in a related field, and/or equivalent experience
- Technologically savvy with MS Office skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- On-site fitness equipment
- Employee discounts
- An amazing team and company that lives its core values of our people, customers, community, environment, integrity, and results.
- A beautiful office environment in our brand-new state-of-the-art building, including a roof-top patio with harbour view and free parking!
If you think you are an ideal candidate, we would love to hear from you. Please visit https://www.officeinteriors.ca/about-us/current-opportunities/ and fill out the form to the right of the page, or email your resume to:
Manager of People and Culture
2-200 Ralston Ave
At Office Interiors, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women (applying for non-traditional positions), persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.
Our people are our most important resource. We treat everyone with respect and dignity, we hire the best and reward based on performance. At all levels of our organization, we foster integrity, progressive and innovative thinking, and encourage the pursuit of personal and professional growth. One of the primary objectives of Office Interiors is to provide an engaging work environment for all its employees and to recognize and reward those who demonstrate a successful performance.