Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As a member of our Office Equipment Technician team, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” Your role would be centred around providing technical service for networked office equipment, phone systems, mailing systems, software and related items that meet the needs and expectations of customers.
If you have a positive, “can-do” attitude, are self-motivated and want to work in an environment where you can take ownership for your individual results, this is the place and role for you.
Key Abilities and Traits:
- You fit with Office Interiors’ six Core Values (our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity)
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected for every member of our team
- You are a self-starter with the ability to multi-task efficiently, prioritize tasks and work independently, sometimes under time pressures, under minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Have a background or training in repairing and troubleshooting computer electronics, software, networks, along with a mechanical aptitude is an asset for this position, as is bilingualism.
- You have excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally (written and verbal)
- Post-secondary education in Computer or Electronics Technician program or relevant work experience.
- Perform technical service on electronic office equipment and related items at customer’s locations
- Manage the service for an assigned base of installed office equipment achieving Pro Elite 100 industry benchmarks for response times, call back ratios, numbers
- of calls performed, reschedule ratios, incomplete calls, accountable time and any other defined metrics
- Assist in equipment preparation by loading/unloading, packing/unpacking, setting-up, refurbishing and decommissioning equipment both in the shop and in the field
- Maintain adequate levels of parts inventory and company-supplied equipment in an organized fashion. Conduct parts counts to reconcile parts inventory and review with Service Manager any adjustments to min/max levels for specific parts as needed. Know the status of all back ordered parts that apply to open service calls in the territory and escalate to a supervisor should the ETA exceed normal delivery times
- Provide training for customers on equipment as required
- Maintain effective communications including required documentation with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors as needed to resolve problems and deliver high levels of customer service
- Complete all required training programs including online, in-house, in the field, and other training programs that may be held out of Province
- Standard work hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Periodically you will be required to be on call to provide service after hours or weekends
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company vehicle
- Bonus program
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- Employee discounts
Please email your resume to:
Manager of People and Culture
656 Windmill Road
At Office Interiors, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women (applying for non-traditional positions), persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.