Manager of People and Culture
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Office Interiors is a locally-owned and operated business with a focus on excellent service and community values. Our next Manager of People and Culture is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where size and structure allow for exposure to all aspects of the business.
The Manager of People and Culture shares Office Interiors’ vision to Inspire People to Love the Way They Work, and its’ mission to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments. The role’s focus is in attracting, developing and supporting the human resource talent for the organization.
As Manager of People and Culture, you sit on the senior management team and report to the Chief Operating Officer. You are a doer who wants to build the employer brand of Office Interiors and is ready to network and build relationships with people and institutions to attract top talent. You will enjoy being an active participant in Office Interiors’ community events.
In this role, you will provide day-to-day guidance, coaching and HR support to managers in the organization and ensure HR services are aligned with business strategies. You will lead the performance management system, training and onboarding, champion health and safety and develop talent pipelines to support growth.
If you are a passionate, community-minded HR professional with strong recruitment and partnership building skills, we want to hear from you!
Key Abilities and Traits:
- Must be a “people person” who enjoys being active in the community.
- Must have proven ability to develop HR programs in a high energy environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop key external relationships.
- Must possess a high degree of empathy, able to motivate and persuade.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent discretion and judgement.
- Must have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently, competently and timely, even under pressure.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of applicable employment laws.
To express interest in this opportunity please click here: https://jobs.meridiarecruitment.ca/Careers/12655/
For more information contact Kevin Stoddart, Managing Partner, or Claire Holt, Senior Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 902.424.1105.
Meridia, a Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette company, is Atlantic Canada’s leading contingency recruitment firm that is focused on providing high quality, fast turnaround recruitment for professional and technical positions.