Furniture Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As a Furniture Scheduling Coordinator, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” Your role will provide the best possible customer experience through all aspects of the furniture installation process, as we help our customers to be more productive and efficient at work.
You have a positive, “can-do” attitude, and are passionate about proactively engaging with our customers. You are self-motivated, wanting to work in an environment where you can take ownership for your individual results. We don’t believe in micro-managing; we trust that you have the drive and energy to get the job done and achieve your results.
This position has a heavy focus on relationship building and organizational skills. You thrive on going above and beyond for your customer, are passionate about contributing to your community and developing long-term mutually beneficial working relationships.
- You fit with Office Interiors’ six Core Values (our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity)
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected for every member of our team
- You have professional communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to provide the best possible customer experience through all stages of the installation process; you are not happy unless your customer is happy
- You have solid time management skills and are detail-oriented with the ability to operate in the grey when needed
- You are technologically savvy with Office 365 (Outlook, Excel) and adapt quickly to new software, experience with E-Automate and ProjectMatrix would be an asset
- The ability to multi-task efficiently, prioritize tasks and work independently sometimes under time pressures
What you will be doing:
- Proactively communicating with the customer in order to prepare and maintain accurate furniture installation schedules for all furniture related products in Nova Scotia
- Working closely and proactively with Sales, Customer Care, Operations and Warehouse teams to ensure all furniture orders are tracking to schedule and deliveries are prioritized, highlighting potential areas of concern and identifying possible solutions
- Monitoring and maintaining open furniture order statuses with up to date information
- Final review of paperwork for accuracy and proactively engage with the customer to provide updates between the order and installation process and to ensure the site is ready to receive the order
- Prepare regular reports on schedule status and performance
- High School Diploma, and some Post-Secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- a minimum of two years of experience in customer service, scheduling, and/or project coordination.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- Paid vacation
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- On-site fitness equipment
- Employee discounts
- An amazing team
Please visit https://www.officeinteriors.ca/about-us/current-opportunities/ and fill out the form to the right of the page, or email your resume to:
Manager of People and Culture
656 Windmill Road
At Office Interiors, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.