Furniture Sales Coordinator
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As a Furniture Sales Coordinator, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” Your role will support all aspects of the furniture sales process, as we help our customers to be more productive and efficient at work.
If you have a positive, “can-do” attitude, are self-motivated and want to work in an environment where you can take ownership for your individual results, this is the place and role for you. We don’t believe in micro-managing, we trust that you have the drive and energy to get the job done and achieve your results.
This position has a heavy focus on relationship building and organizational skills. You should be a strong rapport builder, passionate about contributing to your community and developing long-term mutually beneficial working relationships.
Key Abilities and Traits
- You fit with Office Interiors’ six Core Values (our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity)
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected for every member of our team
- You have excellent customer service and professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are detail oriented with solid time management skills
- You are technologically savvy with MS Office skills, experience with E-Automate and Project Spec would be an asset
- The ability to multi-task efficiently, prioritize tasks and work independently sometimes under time pressures
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field and related work experience
- Work closely and pro-actively with the furniture sales team to ensure all furniture orders are input in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and maintain open furniture order statuses with up to date information
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information
- In conjunction with the sales team, respond to any customer concerns
- Work with Sales, Operations and Warehouse manager to ensure furniture orders are scheduled for installation to meet customer expectations and all invoicing and purchase orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- Paid vacation
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- On-site fitness equipment
- Employee discounts
Please fill out the form to the left of the page, or email your resume to:
Manager of People and Culture
656 Windmill Road
At Office Interiors, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.