Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As a member of our Office Equipment Technician team, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” Your role would be centred around providing technical service for networked office equipment, phone systems, mailing systems, software and related items that meet the needs and expectations of customers.
You should be a self-starter who can prioritize work, multi-task, operate in a team environment, work with minimum supervision, and interact with internal and external clients professionally. A background or training in repairing and troubleshooting computer electronics, software, networks, along with a mechanical aptitude is an asset for this position, as is bilingualism.
To be eligible for the position, you must either be a graduate of a Computer or Electronics Technician Course or have relative work experience.
Standard work hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Periodically you will be required to be on call to provide service after hours or weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform technical service on electronic office equipment and related items at customer’s locations.
- Manage the service for an assigned base of installed office equipment achieving Pro Elite 100 industry benchmarks for response times, call back ratios, numbers of calls performed, reschedule ratios, incomplete calls, accountable time and any other defined metrics.
- Assist in equipment preparation by loading/unloading, packing/unpacking, setting-up, refurbishing and de-commissioning equipment both in the shop and in the field.
- Maintain adequate levels of parts inventory and company supplied equipment in an organized fashion. Conduct parts counts to reconcile parts inventory and review with Service Manager any adjustments to min/max levels for specific parts as needed. Know the status of all back ordered parts that apply to open service calls in the territory and escalate to a supervisor should the ETA exceed normal delivery times.
- Provide training for customers on equipment as required.
- Maintain effective communications including required documentation with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors as needed to resolve problems and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Complete all required training programs including online, in-house, in the field, and other training programs that may be held out of Province.
Please send your resume to:
656 Windmill Road