Account Manager –Technology
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As an Account Manager, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” Your role will entail finding ways to directly fulfil our mission and help our customers use technology to be more productive and efficient at work.
If you have a positive, “can-do” attitude, are self-motivated and want to work in an environment where you can take ownership of your individual results, this is the place and role for you. We don’t believe in micro-managing, we trust that you have the drive and energy to get the job done and achieve your results.
This position has a heavy focus on relationship building. You should be passionate about contributing to your community and developing long-term mutually beneficial working relationships. Your role isn’t to go try to push boxes on every customer you can find, your role is to support, guide and enable our customers in their pursuit of creating a work environment where their teams can be inspired and productive.
Key Abilities and Traits:
- You fit with Office Interiors’ six Core Values
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected of every member of our team
- You are detail-oriented with solid time management skills
- You are process-oriented; you can work a territory or group of accounts and service your customer base while following the Love the Way You Work Process™
- You have the energy and confidence to engage in prospecting activities
- You are ambitious and driven, constantly striving to improve and be the best you can be
- Bilingualism would be an asset (French/English)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including a bonus program
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation to start
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- Fitness subsidy
- Employee discounts
- An amazing team!
Please email your resume to:
Manager of People and Culture
656 Windmill Road
At Office Interiors, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.