Account Manager – Furniture
Location: Moncton, NB
Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity.
As a Furniture Account Manager, you would share Office Interiors’ vision to “Inspire People to Love the Way They Work,” and mission “to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments.” This role will allow you to combine your passion for design and engaging with people to help our customers to be more productive and efficient at work through our offering of innovative products and services. Our products increase collaboration, accommodate new work styles and even help attract and retain employees.
If you have a positive, “can-do” attitude, are self-motivated and want to work in an environment where you can take ownership for your individual results, this is the place and role for you. You will have support through our experienced Sales Team and dedicated manufacturer representatives.
This position has a heavy focus on relationship-building and organizational skills. You thrive on going above and beyond for your customer, are passionate about contributing to your community and developing long-term mutually beneficial working relationships.
- You fit with Office Interiors’ six Core Values (our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity)
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected for every member of our team
- You enjoy meeting new people and building long-term relationships
- You have professional communication skills (written and verbal) and would be excited to promote our innovative office products and services to our customers
- You have solid time management skills, are organized and detail-oriented
- You are technologically savvy with the ability to adapt quickly to new software
- You are ambitious and enjoy the challenge of working independently to deliver results
- You are able to multi-task efficiently, prioritizing tasks, sometimes under time pressures
What you will be doing:
- Exceeding the expectations of our customers on all occasions, by providing the best customer experience
- Selling innovative products and services to meet existing customer requirements and develop new business
- Achieving or exceeding assigned forecasts
- Participating in market development, trade shows, community events and those sponsored by Office Interiors or our customers
- High School Diploma, and some Post-Secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in customer service. Sales experience would be an asset but not required, we will train those with a genuine interest in this industry and a passion to succeed
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- Employee discounts
- An amazing team and company that lives its core values of our people, customers, community, environment, integrity, and results.
Please fill out the form to the right of the page, or email your resume to:
Manager of People and Culture
656 Windmill Road
At Office Interiors, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women (applying for non-traditional positions), persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.
Our people are our most important resource. We treat everyone with respect and dignity, we hire the best and reward based on performance. At all levels of our organization, we foster integrity, progressive and innovative thinking, and encourage the pursuit of personal and professional growth. One of the primary objectives of Office Interiors is to provide an engaging work environment for all its employees and to recognize and reward those who demonstrate a successful performance.