Streamline your processes, increase productivity, and encourage collaboration across the globe with software solutions from Office Interiors.
Most organizations have similar types of needs with respect to processing orders, performing financial functions, managing human resources and controlling assets. By evaluating your workflows, you can identify opportunities to improve productivity, enhance the experience for your employees and reduce costs. This is not only about converting existing manual processes to digital but also discovering new ways to efficiently deliver products and services.. When you invest in productivity software, you’re taking the first step toward implementing solutions that make tasks easier for every person involved in a project—from the clients and front line staff, to the IT team working behind the scenes to ensure everything is running smoothly.
At Office Interiors, we divide our productivity software offerings into three categories.
Controlled Print Software – This software allows businesses to:
- Analyze the printing habits of employees to uncover workflow inefficiencies and high cost printing activities
- Create automated sets of rules and guidelines that ensure print jobs are always directed to the most cost effective printer
- Track, allocate, and bill each print job to the appropriate client
- Secure important documents and prevent them from sitting unattended in printer trays
- Automatically monitor supplies and service information for individual printers, copiers, fax machines, and multi-function devices
Electronic Content Management Software (ECM) – Our document management software powers workgroups and teams with solutions that:
- Streamline the capture, storage, processing, and retrieving of files
- Allow authorized users to access information remotely
- Reduce the need for relying on couriers
- Design customized invoices, reports, and other business documents
- Trigger printing and emailing processes automatically
- Covert complex PDF documents into a wide variety of formats and vice-versa
Collaborative Software – Our collaborative software solutions simplify teamwork by:
- Providing a single collaborative digital space for projects that can be shared across multiple screens simultaneously
- Allowing colleagues to sketch ideas, share progress, and import files with each other from desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Enabling real time review of timelines and project evolution
If you need help analyzing your existing business processes or have identified a specific process you would like to improve, Office Interiors can help! Our “Love the Way you Work Process” will ensure that we recommend the right solutions for your business. We encourage you to contact us today.