Account Manager – Imaging
Location: Bathurst, New Brunswick
The Account Manager role is critical to Office Interiors because they’re the ones who bring in the revenue that makes everything else ‘go’. This is a job – and a career – for the extrovert who likes to encourage others to “love the way they work”. Our newest Account Manager will have an opportunity to learn all about imaging equipment, and associated products, from established salespeople and dedicated manufacturer representatives. So, if you have a love for people, a passion for planning and an entrepreneurial appetite, we’d like to meet you and tell you more about us and the position.
In the meantime, a little about Office Interiors and the job. We are celebrating our 25th year in business in 2016, and have transitioned from four employees in a small office space in the Brewery Market in downtown Halifax, to over one hundred people in Atlantic Canada and three Showrooms in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. We sell just about everything that goes into an office space – photocopiers, faxes, scanners, mailing systems, phone systems, associated software, consumables, chairs, workstations, office suites, filing cabinets, modular walls, raised flooring, carpet…to name a few. We’ve been recognized in our industries with being one of the eight Canadian imaging dealerships certified by Pros Elite 100, along with the “Haworth Award for Quality” and Haworth’s “BEST in Class” award. In regards to the role, you will be reporting to our Vice President of Sales, and will be charged with going out into the Moncton marketplace – and possibly beyond – and meeting with current and new clients about the variety of projects that they have on the go. Whether it’s a fleet installation of imaging equipment, the placement of a photocopier, a roll-out of a new phone system, or the addition of some software, the Account Manager assists those in need of help – sort of like a superhero in a mask. The difference is that you will be recognized for your outstanding efforts.
We’re looking for someone who:
- wants to be their own boss – we want you to be an entrepreneur within our business.
- loves to – and is excited by – going out and meeting new people and building long-term relationships.
- is a great communicator who can tell our story – and relay product benefits – easily and openly.
- wants to learn – and grow professionally – and become a trusted resource to our customers.
- loves to be challenged to deliver results.
- is a fantastically organized individual.
- is able to communicate in both official languages – it’s not required, but it would be a bonus.
Overall, we want someone who is going to embody our Vision “to inspire people to love the way they work” and live our Mission “to help our customers create productive work environments.”
Some of the things you will find at Office Interiors – and that you may be looking for from an employer:
- a small to mid-sized company where you`re on a first-name basis with the CEO.
- team outings and company-sponsored social events.
- being in a role where your contributions – and what you bring to the table – really matter.
- no wait time for benefits.
- fun people to work with and a really fun environment – our informal tagline is “Work hard and play hard!”
- time off – with pay – to participate and volunteer in community-based or not-for-profit enterprises.
We thank all applicants for their interest and wish them all the best in their job hunt and future careers; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please mail, fax or e-mail your resume to:
Director of Human Resources
656 Windmill Road
NS B3B 1B8
Fax: (902) 422-8511